I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dramatic Clouds and Light!!! Yes!

Got my 24mm back from being re-aligned, I think the left side is better now, and it still gives that great color!

Carrying it around gives me just about the right focal length for just shooting. This was a Sun Dog I saw on my way home. (2 shots stitched to get it all in.)


And a just for fun panorama of the mountains to the East.


No comments: