I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Few From Sunday Afternoon at the Lake!

I have been blessed to live near a beautiful man made lake for several years, I have spent time photographing the areas around the lake but not the wildlife so much. I decided to change that and have a little fun with a lens I don't use much. A Sigma APO 300mm F4 TeleMacro that was given to me awhile ago. Not sure why I don't use it more.....

Here are my keepers, nothing fantastic, but fun to shoot. I really like the expression and look on the gull in the second shot.



I think I may title this one "Touchdown!"




This abstract shot of some wind sculpted ice really works for me. The color is reflected sky.









No comments: