I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Walk About Town.

Still trying out my newly realigned K24mm f2.8. These shots are from two weeks ago just FYI,

This is NOT a setting to judge distortion by, nothing is square and/or straight. Liked the contrast of color and monotone.


This is another instance where I think that being slightly wider with the DA 21 Limited would be advantageous. Pretty sure it will come my way when I can afford it.


A favorite alley-way, that continually gets... re-modeled/painted. Really appreciated the DR of the K-5 here.


Not sure I want to sit on these chairs but I can appreciate the scenery.


Walked past this several times, just realized that it looks like a zipper!


Again, the DR of the K-5 helps a LOT!


Wide Open at f2.8 I think the bokeh is pretty durn good!


Always wanted a chance to get this statue captured properly. I love the artistry of this sculpture.


A little more overdone but still kind of fun!


No comments: