I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Morning BEFORE the snow!

Got woken up early by the kiddos so I decided to try and catch some of the early morning light, up where I had seen some buds coming up the other day. Sadly the sun went behind clouds before I got up there, but I did have a little fun.

These first 3 shots were taken with my Lens Reversing Ring and an old Canon FD 50mm f1.8, yikes a canon lens on a Pentax Camera..... The 4th was taken with my Pentax SMC K-28mm f3.5 reversed.



I'm still figuring out the extreme shallow depth of field thing. I think it will take awhile, though I bet it will help to have no wind!

The rest of this series was with my new Pentax SMC DA 55-300 f4-5.8. I pushed the ISO to 400 and cropped a couple for composition only. I must say that this lens is impressing me more and more every day! Considering it was fairly early in the day and overcast it was able to gather enough light to be quite reasonably sharp.






This guy did need a little shadow compensation.



No comments: