I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tour of Utah Part 2 (Aug 19, 2009)

This part of the Tour of Utah took place on the road from East Canyon towards the pass that leads to Emigration Canyon I used my Sigma 17-70 exclusively, I was interested in lower wider angles. Though funnily enough I didn't keep very many from that angle. I wonder if I should have used the Sigma 10-20 that I borrowed and gone wider still..... Hmmm......

My main criteria with selecting these shots was sharpness and interesting expressions on the riders faces.
This was a great shot, except that I cut off his head.... Not really all that important to keep attached is it?

I don't know if he was laughing at me crouched down at the side of the road, or just in relief to have the really long uphill almost done!


Yes I was kind of in the way, and yes I did get out of the way... eventually......

Just.... about..... now.....
The dude in the middle has just the meanest looking facial hair. Not often you can honestly say that you have seen a cyclist that you WOULD NOT want to meet in a dark alley.


No comments: