I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, March 28, 2015

St. Paddy and his Day

Salt Lake City has a St. Patrick's Day Parade, along with the rest of the known universe. I don't drink, so if I wanted to go it was to take pictures. What else would Some Dude With a Camera do when he has the opportunity?

They mark the route with shamrocks. Nice touch.


Nothing special to the shot but I was in love with the sky/clouds that morning.


Guy sitting next to us had some interesting hands so I snuck in a shot.


A bunch of guys in skirts marched past.


One of them was carrying St. Andrew's Cross, one of the flags of Scotland.



Behind the mall I found a door that had more than a couple locks and peepholes.


Kinda liked this truck...



No comments: