I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Love the old ones: Pentax K 28mm f3.5

Nothing beats the feeling of using one of the old manual focus lenses Pentax is famous for. The build and the... solidity are just awesome in the hand.

While these photos are nothing amazing, they are fun for me simply due to the fact that the taking of them was a sensory experience that was enjoyable. And had to be worked for just that little bit harder.




No comments: