I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

A few more with the K85mm f1.8

Never been much of a portrait guy, don't have the patience or inclination. But seeing as this lens is a portrait lens.... anyway, this young lady is one of the CNA's at my work, and a friend. I grabbed her one afternoon when things were slow and took a few shots in the break room at work. I was quite pleased with the results. Just wish I was better at critical focus...


This is more of my usual type of shot. Mountains, clouds etc.... The 85 performed reasonably well. Still not convinced that I need this lens. Though when has that stopped a camera nut?


No comments: