I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Eureka!!!!!!

On my way home from attempting to see the geese at the Delta Snow Goose Festival (don't ask) I traveled through the small and dying mining town of Eureka, UT. Though the light was not exactly where I wished it to be, I still was yearning to take the opportunity to exercise my creative muscles a bit and get out to stretch my legs.

I found some fun details and textures in the downtown area.

Have I mentioned that I love painted buildings? Raptures for them really.

A while back on of the online forums I participate in had a padlock thread. Took this just in case it ever gets resurrected. That and I liked the colors.

The textures of this rusting truck and the tire chains kinda made my heart warm.


This house was a lot of fun, unused, but at one point it looks to have been a beautiful home with some lovely details. Would be fun to have seen it in its glory.





No comments: