I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yep another sunrise post......

I really liked the delicacy of the light coming around the mountain and hitting these low lying clouds. Sometimes I just love the winter..... What did I just say?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful light, Lloyd!

LaRee Brownell said...

I love winter too because of the interesting skies it brings. But I don't get covered in snow like you do. ;) Pretty shots Lloyd!