I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

A day in the life of a Mountain

Every morning last week I watched the snow blowing off the peaks of the Wasatch Mountains to the East of the Valley and have been regretting not having my camera with telephoto lens attached. So one day I rememberd to grab it as I went out the door. I ended up shooting morning lunchtime and evening from the grounds of the building where I work. These are the three I liked. (as always click the photo for a larger view.)

Storm Mountain: Blowing snow.

Storm Mountain: Clouds at noon.

Lone Peak: Last light.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bee-yoo-tee-full! I love the last one in particular--tack sharp, beautiful monochrome conversion, excellent compo! Cindy

Lloyd said...

Thanks Cynthia! I am liking my workflow a little bit more all the time.