I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

Fading Afternoon Light

Days of gloom, punctuated with only minor breaks of light, weighing down on my soul, light precious light blooms on the mountain. Above the mundane glory.


3 comments:

What Karen Sees said...

Can't tell for sure because I can't see the mountain top, but this looks like my 'neck of the woods'. Very lovely, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Lloyd1

Nordis said...

Very nice picture of mountains.

Frank said...

Fantastic shot! I love the dramatic light. Well done.