I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

3 From Today

Been mostly too busy to shoot the last couple of days. Grabbed this one because I HAD too! Haven't seen much blue sky recently and was not about to miss this chance!

Rokinon 8mm
Went to a party for my 18 year old Nephew at my sisters. The cat "Eddie" tends to make a good subject, he lies in front of the fireplace and seldom moves unless my 5 year old gets after him. He definitely has the Regal Air of a cat. Both of these with the Pentax 35mm f2.4 @ f2.4

He got progressively more sleepy it seemed, then he ran away not too long after this shot.


No comments: