I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Current Lens Line Up

Prior to posting off the Traveling 28, one of the requirements of the forum was to take a picture of the lens on your camera. These first two are my obligatory shots. Both taken with my wifes Canon Point and Shoot camera, using an optical slave to trigger an off camera flash.


This is my current kit, all the ones that are not on loan. From L to R
Front: K 24m f2.8, K 28mm f3.5, K 35mm f3.5, K 50mm f1.4
Middle: K 135mm f2.5
Back: Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6, Pentax DA 55-300 f4-5.8, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5

Now you can see why I Like the primes, they are very small especially compared with the zooms.

(both Images taken with the Pentax A 28mm f2.8 Travelling lens.




No comments: