I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mirror Lake & Mirror Lake Highway

Had a fantastic chance to travel to Mirror Lake with my Dad and Mom, sort of a nostalgia trip. Anyway I thought I would post a few of these shots here. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say, my primary purpouse was to be there for my Dad not to take pictures per se. Anyway here are a few.

Bald Mountain in the mist.

A typical view across the lake, often would fish from areas like this.

Butterfly Lake, also a favorite spot.

Upper Provo River Falls, one of my more newly discovered fun stops on the road.

Beaver pond on the lower part of the road. It was a little swampy but beautiful.

On the Alpine Loop looking south toward the Sundance Ski Resort.


Haven't done much fall color shooting, but have enjoyed what I have done!

No comments: