I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Sunrise and two Deer in a Graveyard.... no REALLY!!

Grabbed this shot on my way to work on Monday, Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 right in front of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I love these cotton ball type clouds. Love love LOVE!

After leaving work I drove past the football stadium and spotted these deer in the graveyard across the street. Hung a quick U-Turn and chased them down. They were really hard to shoot because the insisted on staying in the shadows and moving just as I pressed the trigger.

Momma Deer

The Fawn, he had a twin that was more camera shy.

All in all not a bad day!

No comments: