I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fireworks from Draper Pioneer Days Celebration

I love fireworks, they have been magical for ever since I can remember. As I kid I always wanted to be at the park and underneath them. My kids are less excited about loud noises so we watch them from my parents back yard.

As a photographer I find fireworks fascinating because they look so different in camera (can't really say "on film" anymore.....) the streaks and patterns fascinate me. Probably always will!

These are my best 5 from this years show! Yes that is the moon in case you wondered.





1 comment:

Lloyd said...

Love, love, love these! I know, not technical, and the moon's position was a happy coincidence. So I'm just saying I love these!
--your wife