I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wait For Me!!!!


Back in the day I used to commute through downtown Portland, OR and catch the light rail train (MAX) I loved to see this guy, don't know why but I did.


While we were back there on vacation and riding MAX to the ZOO, I had a minute to try and capture my old friend. Hopefully there are one or two that you like!
One of these is the same as the one at the top, but more edited per the feedback from some on-line friends on DPReview.com



No comments: