The only drawbacks to this lens are that it is Manual Focus, and it has a bit of a green cast especially in the shadows or in lower light. But that can be fixed fairly easily.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Cosmicar MC 70-200 f1:4 does the Portland, OR ZOO!
I was really quite excited to take my newest lens to the Zoo. I have been finding that it is a sharp and contrasty lens and a heck of a lot of fun! See?

The only drawbacks to this lens are that it is Manual Focus, and it has a bit of a green cast especially in the shadows or in lower light. But that can be fixed fairly easily.
The only drawbacks to this lens are that it is Manual Focus, and it has a bit of a green cast especially in the shadows or in lower light. But that can be fixed fairly easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
Nice detail. ~Especially noticeable in the water and flying dirt shots...
that hippo shot is...gnarly. what else can I say?
love the chilling penguin one. :o)
Thanks Ladies!
I really liked the Elephant shots, had a hard time choosing just a couple.
The Chilling Penguin was a tough shot, it was inside and through dirty plexiglass.
Thanks for looking!
Lloyd
Great pics. Just found this lens on sale for $20 in good condition. Looking forward to using it!
Post a Comment