I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For A Forum Member

A week or so ago a member of DPReview posted a thread about trying to get some roofs lined up in a shot, this was my contribution, and was shot with the intention of posting it. These were taken on Valentines Eve as well. Both with 135mm. Here is the thread.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1036&thread=30943027






1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey Some dude with a Camera,
This is your cousin (aunt Verla's daughter).
Mom just sent me a link to your blog. Your photos are amazing. The lightning photo of Draper Mt. is really cool. I am just starting to get into photography so I love looking at what other people are doing.
Take care,
Jackie