I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Evening Sunset At Oquirrh Lake

I am excited that I am starting to get sunsets while I am on my way home from work. I have been doing the go in and home in the dark routine for too long. I have been wanting to get more shots of and around this lake close to my home. This sunset wasn't quite as nice as I hoped for, but I was glad to see it for once. This was taken hand held, with my Pentax 28mm, @f5.6.



No comments: