I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Some Dude, at Some Lake on Some Spring Morning...

I think the title says it all? The lake is by my house, I was walking to the Light Rail Station and it was a BEAUTIFUL morning. As a side note, I still think of the Pentax SMC 35mm f3.5 lens as the poor mans Limited. I got it for a song and will NEVER sell it. It is not perfect, but it is small and has a unique rendering. Oh... and it is sharp as heck!

3 of these 4 shots are HDR, but hopefully not garishly overdone.



This could be considered a self portrait.. I guess...


Sure glad it wasn't a busy morning, standing in the middle of the road can be chancy at best!


No comments: