I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Trip to Oregon

I love to travel, I love to travel even more when I can stop and take pictures. As I have said before, it is the little details of a trip I remember the most, a shape, a scene that was memorable. So this is why I have selected these shots as a separate post from the previous post of my temple shots, these are the things I choose to remember from this trip.

A wheel on an old steam tractor where we ate lunch.


A particularly nice set of clouds at sunset.


Mt. Hood in the last light.


Waterdrops in a plastic glass at a wedding reception.


The gigantic maple leaves on the trees around our B&B


The lane leaving our B&B


The Columbia River Gorge from a viewpoint I had never been to before.






A sunset over the Snake River.


These are a few of my favorite things.....

No comments: