I was determined to get out on New Years Eve and take some photos. I have been wanting to get up on the shore of the lake by my home for awhile and see what I can get up there, so the two desires dovetailed nicely. I delayed a bit more than I really wanted too in getting up there, but still beat the sunset.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Last light of 2011
Just found this from LAST YEAR!!! Never got it published, Will try to back date it. FYI it was written for 2011!!!!
I was determined to get out on New Years Eve and take some photos. I have been wanting to get up on the shore of the lake by my home for awhile and see what I can get up there, so the two desires dovetailed nicely. I delayed a bit more than I really wanted too in getting up there, but still beat the sunset.
I was determined to get out on New Years Eve and take some photos. I have been wanting to get up on the shore of the lake by my home for awhile and see what I can get up there, so the two desires dovetailed nicely. I delayed a bit more than I really wanted too in getting up there, but still beat the sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
These are gorgeous! I love the soothing light of the third & the burst of sun of the first.
Post a Comment