I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Friday, December 28, 2012

Last light of 2011

Just found this from LAST YEAR!!! Never got it published, Will try to back date it. FYI it was written for 2011!!!!

I was determined to get out on New Years Eve and take some photos. I have been wanting to get up on the shore of the lake by my home for awhile and see what I can get up there, so the two desires dovetailed nicely. I delayed a bit more than I really wanted too in getting up there, but still beat the sunset.





1 comment:

Lars said...

These are gorgeous! I love the soothing light of the third & the burst of sun of the first.