I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Beautiful Sunday Evening

Part of why I haven't been blogging as much is that.... well.... we moved. 2 miles away. Not a huge move but one that we are very excited about! 

We kept a good view of Mt. Timpanogos.


And our home is just Fabulous!!!!!


We are closer to the lake, and beautiful scenes like this:


And this: (This is a slightly more accurate color to the sunset, but the one above just makes me happy!


This is my littlest on one of our docks, I had to really work to get some detail on her against that bright sky. Thanks heavens for layers, much easier than in the days of darkrooms.


As a technical accomplishment this is something that I am quite proud of. Multiple HDR exposures, fused in photomatix and stitched in Photoshop Elements. All shot HANDHELD at ISO 100. Hmmm...... me likey!


I have a bunch more shots I have been taking on assignment for a local realtor and the master planned community I live in. Once they cull through and buy what they want I will post a selection of the ones they didn't.

No comments: