I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Shot That Wouldn't Load.....


OK, this is the shot that wouldn't upload for the last post. I had to downsize it from: 14040 x 3862 = 54.22 MP, to: 7271 x 2000 = 14.54 MP to get it to upload... Sheesh picky picky picky!!!!! Anyway, this was 12 shots taken in portrait mode (i.e. taller than it was wide) @ 107.5mm and f9.5. I placed my camera on a tripod, set up the first shot and proceeded to take as many shots as I needed to cover the scene with at least 1/3 of a frame overlap from the last shot. If I am being picky I will do 2/3 overlap from the last photo just to make sure I have what I need.

I had to process and stitch it from the RAW files twice. The first time I didn't adjust my exposure as I converted them to TIFF and had some cruddy looking sky. The second time I did more adjustments and got a much better looking sky to work with. I hope to have the money to print it. Could look really good.



No comments: