I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

A few shots from Temple Square

I had the opportunity to go downtown with my lovely bride and have lunch on our anniversary. I am very unable to not take pictures when it is a beautiful day. So I did.

I have been wanting to get this angle when the fountain was running for a long time, but my timing has been less than perfect....


This shot needed a LOT of correction, it was shot through glass, and the color cast was pathetically green. I think it got it right though.

An 8 shot panorama of the lobby of the old Hotel Utah/Now Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Really should have done a double row and got more of it in.

Love the chandelier. Love.


No comments: