I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Break in the Clouds

We have been having some truly rainy weather for quite awhile, we got a break last Saturday morning and I couldn't help but run to my favorite place to take a few shots. I don't think they are quite as good as others I have taken, but I really do like them... if nothing else they are a place to start for the next time I get a chance!

These are the same shot processed differently and cropped differently. Can't choose between them.


This took quite a bit of correcting of perspective but I quite like it.


1 comment:

amnesix said...

The first one ! Very nice !