All shot with my SMC K 135mm f2.5, at either f2.5 or f4. As always click on the photo to enlarge it.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Ah...... FLOWERS!!!! Yippee for me! I saw flowers!
Spring is a lovely time of year for me, the renewal of the world through the beauty of flowers makes my heart sing. I try to shoot as many as I can though it usually takes a couple of tries to get back into the groove. So you will have to suffer with me through the initial few series of flower photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Beautiful! We just love spring!
I'm not normally a flower guy and I absolutely refuse to shoot them (well almost) but I do like the last shot of this series. I like the way the blue "thing" is tack sharp against an uncluttered OOF background.
Kinda makes me want to go out and shoot some flowers . . .
Post a Comment