I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Final Version.... I think....

I have had a few folks say that they thought this was a little blue, but the sky was kinda blue. I may go back and get crazy with another version some day, but right now I LIKE this one!


1 comment:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

This color of blue really does exist here in Utah and in nature. I'd keep it. It's a beautiful contrast to the white-ness of the temple.