I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This is just SAD!!!!!!!!

Watch this Video, this dude ruined a LOT of expensive equipment for certain!

http://hah.lv/2010/07/08/kazu-fotografa-fail/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh I saw this earlier on facebook too. I felt the way I would as if id been hit in the nuts when I saw it. Maybe he should have used a pentax since its weather sealed.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

That is sad. What's even sadder is the guy on the left is trying to pull him out with his camera strap....