I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Fine Sunset

Whilst in the midst of driving home from work the storm clouds began to clear, as I made my way home I prayed for the sunset to hold for me. It did. I may not have had the time to linger and get fancy, but what I got I like.


The Metal Man Again
I will rule the world!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Me and my weathervane shall subdue you and grind you underfoot.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shots, Lloyd! A very pretty sunset indeed! Cindy

dawnalee said...

The metal man rocks. :o)

Stacey said...

I concur with the two previous comments :)