I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bluebell Hyacinths

My parents have these flowers in their yard, if they can really be called flowers, I never have known what to call them. There was a beautiful morning last week where it had lightly snowed, then the sun came out and melted all the snow into glistening drops on the flowers. These flowers took my attention and captivated me for almost an hour.

DA 55-300

DA 55-300

SMC K-50 f1.4, reversed Not entirely certain why the color varies slightly, it may have to do with the exposure, or with the lighting changing with the sun going behind clouds.

Same

Same

SMC K-28mm f3.5 Reversed

Same


No comments: