I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

My First Panorama Shot(s)

If you scroll down you will see my previous post about my trip to the Utah State Capital, these are panoramas I shot there. The bottom one is incomplete because the the panorama software had issues with the matching parts of the image and did some really weird distortions trying to make the two ends the same. Just a pain, so the bottom one only goes to the far side of the rotunda.

Anyway, Enjoy! This is a 180+ degree shot looking from the north side of the rotunda, rotating from the East Hall to the West Hall.

No comments: