I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More shots from last Wed.

These were shot just an hour or so ahead of the next post, I was on my way from the bike shop to my parents house and noticed these clouds to the west, I drove to a favorite spot high on the East Bench and took a few shots. The sun then quickly went behind the clouds and gave no sunset colors at all. I just loved the drama of the multiple layers of clouds.

This is from a slightly different spot and processed very differently from my ususal. Don't know if I like it all that much but I thought it was interesting.

This is Old Mill Golf course, a favorite of mine. There is a freeway right above the top of the image that I cropped out, not sure if it totally ruins the shot, but I just couldn't stand to see it in there.

No comments: