This is the setting that leaves the watermark, and a different look. This one tends to preserve highlights more, but I think at the cost of looking artificially flat.Thursday, April 30, 2009
My First HDR
This first one is done using one of the two tone mapping settings, the one that doesn't put a watermark on the photo. I think that if I can get the right sunset, I will be VERY pleased. And yes that is a crescent moon up there. That is what it looks like when your eyes are not messing with your head.
This is the setting that leaves the watermark, and a different look. This one tends to preserve highlights more, but I think at the cost of looking artificially flat.
This is the setting that leaves the watermark, and a different look. This one tends to preserve highlights more, but I think at the cost of looking artificially flat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment