I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Hike into Lower Calf Creek Falls

After driving over the Boulder Mountains we stopped on the Hogsback to take some shots of what we were getting into.

There is the Trail, wayyyyy down there......

For a wet canyon, there were more cacti than I thought there would be.

On the trail. It was really sandy, which made my hips hurt but kept my feet from getting sore, what a trade off.

We did see one small cliff dwelling, I am assuming it was either a fort or granary because there was not a lot of space for many people up there. This shot taken with my Pentax 135mm f2.5

No comments: