I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last Light

This is my first long distance/infinity focus shot with my Vivitar 200mm. I missed the best of the light, didn't know it was there that day. I need to train my kids to be better spotters.

I love seeing the last light of the day on this mountain which can be seen from my front porch. It is just an amazing sight when it is lit up just right.

I am still working on geting my screwmount adapter to fit just right, the flange is not quite thick enough and without some kind of spacer I can't get the bayonet to turn into the mount. But if the spacer is too thick then I lose infinity focus. Guess I should have just spent the money for the real thing from Pentax. I am planning to try and get a better lit shot at some point.


No comments: