I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sad News

As some of you may know I was adopted. During the course of my young adulthood I was able to locate and meet my biological mother. I was grateful for the opportunity I had to thank her for putting me up for adoption and giving me the chance to have the incredible life and family I have. While not close, we stayed in contact and she was able to enjoy watching Lauriann and my family grow from afar.
 
We received news tonight (June 30) that Vicki passed away in Michigan due to advanced kidney disease and lung cancer. We will miss her though we did not know her well. We extend our deepest sympathies to her husband Gary, her brother David and extended family in this time of sorrow.
 
Vicki, rest well in God's loving embrace.
 
Lloyd, Lauriann & Family

No comments: