I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Friday, August 23, 2013

Big Trip Day 7 Childress to Denver

Even on long trips I don't get too bored with driving... didn't I should say. Until this day. It was pretty boring until this storm came along. Just before hitting I-70 this thing came in from the west, some serious wind and a brief but intense downpour! These shots are in reverse order FYI.

This is a three shot pano, processed to be a little more dramatic. Wish I had a lightening trigger, that could have been fun.


Amazing how flat that area is. Flat. Flat Flat Flat Flat......


I am still working on this shot, I love the foreground but the sky isn't quite right. Will re-post when I get the chance! (If I get the chance)



No comments: