I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Big Trip Day 4: Just the Temple

Sunday, is always a special day, as a fairly religious dude I go to church even when I am on Vacation. On this trip I went twice. My wife had events for most of the day so I got up early, drove in to downtown Dallas and took her to an early sacrament meeting, then drove back to my sister and brother in-laws in Waxahachie and went to church with them and my kids. Lot of church time, but that is not a bad thing!

This shot was taken on the way to the freeway, I forgot how flat it was down there, makes it harder to shoot a sunrise without mountains to frame the shot.


Between dropping off my wife downtown and heading back south I headed to the Dallas Temple again to see what I could get in completely different light from Saturday. I was hoping for a sky with texture to give some oomph to the shots, I was NOT disappointed.

Both of these are panoramas with slightly different projection settings used in the software, both I love!



Liked everything I got from this day, the skies really made it!



No comments: