I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Flowers From Mom and Dad's Garden

My mother has spent a lot of time in her life collecting and growing many different colors of Iris. After/during a recent family party I spent a few minutes in her garden capturing a few of them. Hope to get some more at other times, she has so many to shoot!








3 comments:

Frank said...

Nice flower series. The 2nd from the last is my favorite. I like the composition. IMO it could maybe benefit from a bit more contrast - just a thought.

Frank
http://scenicaperture.com/

What Karen Sees said...

Beautifully photographed Lloyd!

Lloyd said...

Frank and Karen,

Thanks for the compliments and I will maybe try a shade more contrast and see if I like it on the second from last.

I can't wait until I have enough money saved to get the new Pentax 100mm WR (Water Resistant) macro lens. 1:1 macro excites me right now!

Lloyd