I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 3 Camp Birds in KBSP

By the time we got back to camp, the sun was out and we were hungry. We decided to eat at our campsite then take another hike. As we were preparing for lunch, we were made aware of the presence of some avian friends in our midst. This little Titmouse was just warily watching, but bothered us not at all.

This little guy however was a less than harmonious camp guest.

He is called a "Camp Jay" in the guide to the park, he should be called a scavenging demon in my book.

He was pretty cheeky and not afraid of us much at all.


He even decided to help himself to our hamburger buns.... GGGGRRRRR

All in all he was fun to shoot but I wish he would have been a little more... circumspect...

No comments: