I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Walking

After leaving Downtown, I parked at a friends house off the street, and started my walk down to the rail station. I have been wanting to do more street shooting, but really suck at it. Here are two examples. Pentax K-28mm f3.5

IN case you couldn't guess this is the reflection of a building in a puddle. Walked right past it and had to backtrack when it finally registered. Also Pentax K-28mm f3.5


No comments: