I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some More Rockin Temple Photos!

These were all shot fairly rapidly in a short period of time, bracketing like crazy... Why? Well I had about 10-15 minutes of sunlight poking through the clouds right before sunset. Sometimes you are in the right place and ready and the light doesn't come. Sometimes you are in the wrong place with no or wrong equipment and the light comes unexpectedly. Yeah that drives a photographer CRAZY!!!!! Then there are the times you are in the right place at the right time and are prepared... and you get it right. Or at least as right as your skill level allows. This was that kind of moment. My friend I was shooting with did better I think, but hey... he is a pro!





No comments: