I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Parting shots

After hiking Lower Calf Creek Falls we got on the 2 meter band radio and caught the weather forecast: Rain developing over southwest Utah during the night. Yup right where we were, so we decided to cut our chances of getting flooded out, with me in a tent, and headed home. These shots sandwich dinner at Ruby's Inn. Interesting place that, it is basically a resort that is now an incorporated town and is a HUGE tourist spot. We were one of maybe three tables that didn't speak with an accent or another language altogether. It was packed full too, at 8:30-9:00 at night. Hope you have enjoyed the series of postings of my outing to Southern Utah. IF there are no postings above this one, then check back.... there will be!




No comments: