I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Calf Creek Falls

I had never been here before and I really enjoyed seeing it for the first time. I was worried that my Sigma 17-70 would not be wide enough, but I found that I was able to get the shots/perspective I wanted with what I had. I tried to get a lot of water motion blur shooting handheld at .3 sec (Thank heavens for Pentax Shake Reduction technology.) If I decide to get really serious about something I can print I will need to go back with a tripod and some neutral density filters to get longer exposure times and slightly sharper images. Not that these are bad, but they could be sharper. I also found that my battery grip made it MUCH easier to be steady when shooting in portrait (vertical) orientation.





No comments: