I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

End of the Day: Cathedral Valley

After the Cabin, we headed uphill to our campsite, these shots are of Upper Cathedral Valley, pretty much from the usual spots everybody takes pictures from. They put the road conveniently on the best spot to shoot from. How nice of them!


I love the visual of the streambed, dry of course, headed out into the valley. This are has been created by water, which is kind of funny considering it is high desert.

Not sure if I overcooked the sky in this one with the blue/cyan, but it brought out the sky that was much less interesting as the camera saw it. This is more like what I remember seeing.

This is from the Upper Cathedral Valley Overlook, I do like how it brings the cliffs on the right into the shot with the different angle it presents.

Last light in the campground, I have a soft spot for this kind of shot, it is pretty much a cliche, but it fits the mood of the evening.

No comments: