I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Of Sunflowers and Sunsets.....

Went for a ride the other day after the kids went off to school. Along my route there are LOTS of sunflowers, happily this day there was little wind and they were not swaying much. (This makes things MUCH easier!) So I hopped off and quickly shot a couple. Only one that I really liked though, but I did like it enough to try to get it really right. BTW I seldom revisit a shot once processed. Unless I botch it the first time.

This was my first attempt.

This my second that I like just a little bit better.

At the end of the day, my kids and I took a free ride on the new Light Rail line, and then hustled to the east side of the lake to shoot the sunset. These shots were stitched together from a bunch of shots. Like them though.

15 shots in Landscape Orientation.

22 shots in Portrait Orientation.


No comments: