I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

Special Requests...

My daughter has been wanting some photos for a "Magazine" that they have been wanting to make. So I took the opportunity to let them take some. Here is our church that is right across the street.

Here are some Orange Sticks from our adventure at the Sweet's Candy Factory.

I took this, Sunset on the way home from my folks. Nothing incredible but a nice scene!


No comments: